Did you know that referencing is not just means of avoiding plagiarism? Referencing is a way to give credit to people whose ideas you used in your writing. As a student, you probably know that some teachers are especially picky when it comes to referencing. Not only it should be accurate, you also need to use a correct format. That is why having a good reference and citation generator may give you the edge.
So why is it important to reference your writings? The reasons are:
- Give your paper academic context;
- Help your readers to keep track of the sources you’ve used;
- Sound more persuasively;
- Showcase your deep understanding of a research topic by referring to other studies;
- Avoid academic theft and breaching of copyright.
As you can see, there are many purposes for applying the styles. And literary zero reasons for loving to reference and its formatting. Luckily, our citation machine can chance that you’ll see how easy it is to manage your citations!
Apart from in-line citations, every academic composition requires a list of references (bibliography). At this part, you are to include the source material, including the sources you avoided to cite in the body of the paper. Sounds like a large piece of work, doesn’t it? With our super fast tool, you won’t have to struggle any more.
Why you should use our free citation machine – generator
Cite4me.org is free citation generator accessible for anyone who needs accurate referencing. Using our free tool gives you such benefits:
- No plagiarism thanks to accurate referencing;
- You don’t lose points because of reference rules breach;
- You don’t have to learn all citation rules;
- Concentrate on writing while we generate citation for your paper.
Formatting your papers is far from easy tasks. If you find referencing frustrating, Cite4me.org is a way out. All you have to do is to submit the details and choose the style you need help with. Our tool will help you organize your in-text citations correctly. It really is that simple!
What can you cite using our online reference generator?
There are numerous of sources material to get information for your papers. They exist in printed and electronic form. Luckily, our flexible tool can help you with citing any type of source. Just set the parameters and go! Here are the sources our tool can create references and in-text citations for:
- Books. Generate citation for fiction or non-fiction books available in printed or electronic version. Simply type in the author’s name of the composition to start.
- Magazines. Need to include a magazine to your bibliography? Not a problem! Add any monthly or weekly periodical to your list. Our legal citation maker will create a proper reference.
- Journals. Journals are quite important for your list. They have highly specified research required for an excellent paper.
- Websites. Online information is just as important as printed. Our online reference generator allows creating citations directly from website’s URL.
- Videos. Came across a video on YouTube and wish to use it as a reference? Or maybe you need to cite a documentary? Our tool will be a good aid for that matter!
Use our online citation generator for amazing results in writing! Doing a hard-hitting research is not nearly as tough as creating references and in-line citations. Here at our website, you can get free references and in-text citations for printed and online sources. Simply type in the details and get generated references under 10 seconds. Our reference generator is this quick!
Perplexed by having too many referencing styles to learn? Cite4me.org deals with three major referencing styles: APA, MLA, and Chicago. With our tool, creating lists of references becomes easier as never before. And you’ll not have to get lost in doing research and learning all the rules.
What our website is mostly appreciated for is that it’s absolutely legal citation generator. We build your citations fast without requiring any added information. We give students confidence in their writing and improve their academic performance.
Error-free academic writing is simple. It takes only one click of the button – and voila! – you have an accurate citation. What you need to do is to put it into your bibliography in alphabetical orders. As a final touch, check your paper for plagiarism. You are sure to get a 0% result!
A research paper is one of the most often assigned papers at universities. Writing text and collecting data can take too much time but these two steps are not the only ones that you have to make, forming a good bibliography is also important. Without a doubt, every student understands how is it crucial to meet style requirements for crafting a proper reference list that wouldn’t lower your grade for the whole paper.
What Are the Basic Rules of MLA Format?
How to create a citation in MLA style? To answer this question let’s first learn more about it – MLA is a format introduced by Modern Language Association, which is widely applied in humanities to format documents and cite informational sources. MLA style is one of the most popular ones and is used all across the USA and other countries including Canada for different types of papers written in the English language.
What are the main rules? There are many of them but here are a few most significant ones:
- Each citation added to your text has to be clear and short;
- Referring to other authors’ articles you should use parenthetical citation (indicating only the number of page and author’s last name);
- Each line with a new citation should begin without an indent from left margin; all subsequent lines are located 5-7 spaces from the margin;
- In bibliography, your references have to be listed in alphabetical order;
- References have to be divided either by the authors’ family names or by names of the used resources;
- All words in the resource’s name (except articles, prepositions, and conjunctions) must be capitalized.
However, if you are still unsure whether you understand all distinctive features of this style – do not hesitate and use our MLA citation generator right now for free! We guarantee that with our generator, organizing your sources will no longer be a problem!
The Best Citing Generator
Are you facing issues each time you cite your sources? It is not a secret that due to a wide variety of different styles that all have different demands, students often make some common mistakes or are just unable to cite the used data properly. We can offer you a wise solution! MLA format citation generator can do all the work for you! Citation generator follows all the guidelines and rules from MLA handbook 8th edition and thus, using our generator you are getting a warranty that all required sources will be cited in an appropriate manner.